Footwork is the glue that binds together our entire tennis game.
When it comes to winning tennis matches, in both singles and in doubles, you need to be able to move efficiently and effectively in order to cover the tennis court.
By using the correct footwork patterns, you’ll be a much more effective tennis player, save energy on the court and reduce the risk of injury.
That’s why we’ve created the Footwork Revolution course with 150 lessons dedicated to footwork for every part of your game.
The most in-depth tennis footwork course on the planet.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about footwork and movement, including:
- The basic footwork patterns
- The numerous types of split-steps and when to use each one
- The first step to the ball
- How to cover the court in fewer steps and still be balanced
- The different stances for each shot and when to use them
- The different power steps on each shot and when to use each one
- How to recover effectively from all types of shots
- Footwork patterns to use when attacking
- Footwork patterns to use when defending
- Footwork patterns to use when in a rally situation
- How to train and improve all footwork patterns with drills