Roger Federer Serve Analysis – Tennis Serve Lesson
In this video Top Tennis Training coach Simon Konov will analyse Roger Federer’s tennis serve technique in great detail.
Federer has one of, if not the best tennis serve in history and there are a few fundamental things that all of us can implement from his serve.
1. Using the continental grip for your tennis serve
2. Having a good, consistent ball toss that is placed in the same spot time and time again, no more than 6 inches above the point of contact
3. Reaching a good trophy position but not pausing in that shape for too long
4. A good explosive leg drive to make contact at the highest spot possible
5. A relaxed follow through and finish